Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dec. 3

Actually got to talk to two on followup today.
No sign up yet but both seem close to saying yes and I've encouraged World Changer with SBIY and $300 gas rebate.

Also got new contacts.

Then forgot how to get in to here and wasted time sorting through re-entry. Now it is all written down where it shouldn't get lost.

And then there's the five inches of new snow to deal with. Two grown daughters needing attention. Christmas coming and did I mention the frustration over time. The Beattles suggested 8 days a week and maybe we could do those in 36 hour days....

On with the show --- and some sign-ups.

2 comments:

Ginny Dye said...

Hi Gaylord,

I'm so glad you're starting to follow-up. I want you to have results from your contacts and this is the only way to get them. Way to go! As you increase your number of follow-ups, you will see your results increase.

Ginny

worldchangerrealitybootcampeleanorn said...

I would like to also have 8 days a week. I think the extra day should be another Saturday!