Tuesday, November 25, 2008

11-24 summary

Day one and I'm still coming up to speed.
Jacki helped me get my blog started and here I am all on my own today.

I believe my late reception of emails and info has me about half a day behind.

Glad to be on Ginny's call tonight. Even a reasonable hour for an old coot who rises at 2:30 am.
I am however concerned that on Tuesday evening this will conflict with a very special - over the years - call with Dr. Bob. I may have to try two different phones with one in each ear. I would certainly hate to miss that old Bamboo and present Mastermind group and call.

I did get my beans and Ginny's call explained their use.

I also tried to create and print the WCM business cards and they printed solid black with only my two added lines in a faint and unreadable blue. Yet all other things are printing with proper color etc. Wonder if any others experience anything similar....

End Day 1

No comments: