Monday, February 16, 2009

2-16

Did I say I wasn't going to blog after boot camp???

Well I just had to let Ginny and Jacki know that the lessons of the boot are at work.

Over the weekend I gathered half a dozen leads and sent emails.

Today I called them.

Always a wrong or not in service number or two.

but...
I did talk with three (left a message for a fourth) and two are interested enough to talk again and one asked that I resend the email ... which I have done.

Looking forward to building....

3 comments:

Big Z and his Mom said...

. . . And build you WILL, Gaylord. Build, build, build.

I'm so glad you blogged your efforts. ;-)

Have a wonderful day, and see you on the Family Chat tonight.

Tina Katz said...

It is all in the followup! For sure! You can go out and get 100 contacts a day, but if you don't follow up, forget about it!!!!
I am so glad you blogged. so far I cannot get into the blogs above yours. I click and it is a white screen. I am dying to know how everyone is doing!Keep on swimming gaylord.
Tina from ny

Jacki Varacalli said...

Gaylord, that's wonderful! How has everything been since then?